Teacup 5-10 pounds $3500
Petite--10-20 pounds $3000-$3500
Miniature--20-35 pounds $2500-$3000
Medium--35-45 pounds $2500
Standard--over 50 pounds $2500
All sizes Bernedoodles/Golden Mountaindoodle (Bernese Mountain Dog x Golden Retriever x Poodle)- $3000 - $3500
All sizes Cavalier Goldendoodles (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x golden retriever x poodle) $2500
We are 2 hours from the closest major airport.
Transport to the Boise Idaho Airport is $150 (2 hours from our homes)
Flight nanny service to the west coast is usually $600-$800 when flight nanny arrangements are made several weeks in advance.
Flight nanny to the mid-west and East coast is usually $800-$1000 when flight nanny arrangements are made several weeks in advance.
When we have a cluster of puppies in the same area (usually along the west coast) we can offer ground transportation which is $500-$600 total per puppy.
Occasionally we will have unique coloring or marking/patterns in some litters that will increase the price of a particular puppy.
1. Fill out an application (found at the bottom of this page) and pay your $200 "Reservation/Application/Processing Fee through PayPal. Links are at the bottom of every page.
The $200.00 Fee is non-refundable. No exceptions. THIS IS NOT A DEPOSIT. This is a Fee to cover the time that we spend processing paperwork and screening potential families. If you receive one of our puppies this fee of $200 will be applied to your final purchase price. If you change plans your fee will be honored whenever you are ready for a puppy. We appreciate you letting us know your plans in a timely manner.
2. Talk to us! Once you have submitted your Fee, we would like to touch base with you!If you don't hear from us feel free to call or email. The more we know about you the better we can help to make sure you get the best possible match for your home.
If you are interested in purchasing a puppy but aren't ready to fill out an application and fee, please fill out a contact form or send us a text or email. We are happy to answer questions. Kim 208-421-2858, Fonda 208-731-0053
3. Once you have submitted your Reservation/Application/Processing Fee we will place you on a specific litter and/or with your desired specific puppy and we will move that puppy off the available puppy page.
We have a separate ongoing list for both breeders and service dogs (not therapy dogs, service dogs have very specific requirements that require special consideration). Let us know if you want to be on a waiting list for a specific puppy.
4. Matching with your puppy. We don't have puppy visits in our homes except for pick-up day. Please read more about our visitor policy here.
We will post photos and videos on our website along with updates as the puppies grow. We try to update photos and videos at least every two weeks but we are not always exactly on schedule. We have a busy family life and our families and care for the puppies take priority. Thanks for understanding!
We will help choose a puppy for you based on what we know about the temperament and coat you need and want. At this point in our program we have screened out parent dogs well enough that our litter temperaments are very similar and predictable. We will occasionally have a puppy that is higher energy or more shy than the others and we will choose the families that will be the best match for those puppies as needed. If you are not assigned a specific puppy at the time you are placed on the litter list, match day will generally take place some time between 5-6 weeks of age. No matter when you are matched with a puppy, we won't send you home together unless we are confident that you will be able to live happily together.
5. The remainder of the purchase price is due before the puppies turn 6 weeks of age or when you are matched with a specific puppy. In the case that you place a reservation fee and select a puppy who is 6 weeks of age or older, we require payment in full within 24 hours of when you are matched with your puppy. We will email you an invoice through a third party billing company and you can pay online.
6. When your puppy is 4-5 weeks old we will also send you some information on Dog food. The food will need to be ordered as soon as possible. This food will take up to 10 days to get to you after your order has been placed and we want to be sure it arrives in time for you to bring your puppy home. You will need at a least one bag of the PawTree food. If you want to transition to a different food it should be done gradually. To read more about this here...
7. Puppy pick-up day will be close to 8 weeks. This is when puppies are ready to go home to bond with their new families and begin one-on-one training. Please make arrangements to pick up your puppy on pick-up date or make arrangements for extended boarding with one of our puppy nannies as needed. It is very difficult for us to have an individual puppy in our home without his/her littermates. Extended boarding is usually $30 per night. Your puppy will live with a family that will work on potty training and socializing.
If your puppy is boarded past the scheduled pick up date, you will officially be the owner of said puppy and you will be responsible for illness or injury treatment as needed. You will be responsible for any additional vet care, worming, or vaccines needed after the pick up date. You will also be required to sign up for the 30 day free trial of insurance through Trupanion. You will need to activate the pet insurance from Trupanion on the scheduled day of pick up.
8. Arrange Transportation ASAP
If you aren't able to pick-up your puppy in person we can usually fly your puppy to you! If Transportation to the Boise Airport is needed we typically try to schedule that for the day after pick up day. Several members of Kim's family offer flight nanny service and they can fly with puppies in the passenger area of the plane. Cost for a puppy nanny is usually $600-$850 depending on destination. In addition to the flight nanny fee we will charge a $125 fee to have your puppy delivered to the Boise airport if needed. We have sold puppies from New Jersey to Puerto Rico to Seattle and our babies have always done great with traveling! Please keep in mind that there are certain times of the year (Holidays) that will make flying a puppy with a flight nanny unlikely and other pick up arrangements may need to be made or transportation cost may be higher.
9. Keep in Touch We want to see updated photos and hear how your puppy is doing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text photos to us. We will add you to our MVGD "Family" Facebook page and you can follow us on instagram @Magicvalleygoldendoodles. Tag photos with #MVGD and #magicvalleygoldendoodles so we can see how you are doing!
We are so happy you are interested in one of our pups! Please fill out an application and submit your application fee so we can get to know you and help to match you with the dog of your dreams.
Your $200 application fee will apply to the total price when you purchase a puppy.
In the event that you decide not to get one of our pups right away we will hold on to your application fee as long as needed until you are ready. It is not refundable.
Once we have your information, we will give you a call so we can add you to one of our current or upcoming litters. Feel free to reach out to us if you don't hear from us right away!
We don't generally have in person visits to our homes. It's too difficult for our moms/babies and our families. We are always happy to FaceTime or send pictures/videos.
When we have chosen the perfect litter and puppy for you, we will send you information on final payment, food and preparation instructions. You are welcome to check around on the website as well--we have lots of helpful information to make your transition a little easier.
In the Nursery
Joy & Winston
Goldendodles 30-45 lb
Born November 18, 2023
Go Home January 12
5 puppies available $2500
Ginger & Axl
Golden Cavadoodle 5-10 lbs
Born December 22, 2023
Go Home February 23rd
1 puppy available $3500
Pepper & Herbie
Goldendoodle 30-40 lbs
Born January 4, 2023
Go Home February 28th
10 puppies available $2500 - $3000
Minnie & Brody
Goldendoodle 20-25 lbs
Born December 25, 2023
Go Home February 16th
1 puppy available $3000
Molly Moo & Goose
Goldendoodle 15 lbs
Born: January 26th
Go Home: March 21st
1 puppy available $3500